Projects / Publications
The Institute’s projects will focus on the following lines of research:
• Technologies of massive treatment of the Information (Big Data).
• Data Mining.
• Game Theory.
• Statistical methods.
• Decision theory and Bayesian analysis.
• Behavioral analysis.
• Search of anomalies.
• Cloud-based platforms.
• Complex networks.
• Learning based on complex networks.
• Networks and co-evolution.
• Multilayer networks.
• Temporary networks.
• Complex networks: Prediction and recommenders.
Business management and legislation:
• New technologies and innovation applied to DCNC sciences and machine learning.
• Specific methodologies for the development of business products based on the interrelationship between data, complex networks and cybersecurity
• Fraud and Security Business Information Governance.
• Creation of companies in the cloud.
• Internationalization of enterprises.
• Cybersecurity and privacy crimes.
• Data Anonymization.
• International data sharing.
• Supervised machine learning.
• Unsupervised machine learning.
• Neural networks.
• Parenclitic networks.
• Tools and methods of attack and defense.
• Intentional risk.
• Risk analysis methods and tools.
• Information Systems Entropy.
• Detection of anomalies in systems and their use.